Thursday, December 6, 2007

A new way for us to stay connected

2008 is right around the corner, and I've found myself thinking about all of the events that are going to happen: a new baby, Medical School graduation, moving, starting residency, etc.

As Randy, Josiah and I go through the many HUGE upcoming changes, I suspect that I'm going to fall really behind on keeping up with our friends. I've found that with each passing year it gets harder and harder to keep up with friends via email, but I really enjoy visiting my friends' and families' blog sites to find out what's going on. So, I've decided to start/maintain a blog site in order to keep everyone abreast on how life for the Randy Martinez family is progressing. Plus, starting now allows me to get an early start on my New Year's Resolution list, which I'll post later.

All I ask is that you bear with me as I try to get the hang of this.....

No comments: