Sunday, February 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday--Week of February 18th

I'm excited to report that Randy and I stuck to the meal plan last week (except for Wednesday night when I got home late from my exercise class). So I'm going to try it again...I just need to find easy recipes to help me stick to it. Soooo, if you have any easy recipes (that are family favs and they're not "secret"), I would love to add them to my recipe arsenal.

Okay, so here it goes, MPM Week #2.

Monday--Chicken Baseballs with green beans

Tuesday--Tortellini with Zucchini and Peppers

Wednesday--"Clean Out Refridgerator/Freezer Dinner"

Thursday--Ranch Pork Chops with corn and crescent rolls

Friday--Singapore Shrimp with Jasmine rice and Edemame

Saturday--Homemade Pizza (my first attempt)

Sunday--Hamburgers on the grill with homemade baked fries

Additional MPM posts can be found at: http://orgjunkie.com/category/menu-plan-monday

No comments: