Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend Work and Play

I waited a while for this past weekend to come....Randy promised me that he would disassemble the Bowflex so that I could get the room ready for when "AJ" arrives in a couple of weeks. And I should have known that a certain little man would be right behind "daddy" with the wrench. Josiah just LOVES to help (and do whatever it is that Randy is doing). Regardless, though, of all of the work that my men did, I still have a long way to go in order to get the room in the order I wish to have it in. I'll post before and after pics as soon as I finish.



After a long morning of "working", Randy and I took Josiah out and about to get some exercise. But we can't go anywhere without letting him "drive" first. This is one of his most favorite things to do with Randy. Here are my boys in their matching sunglasses.

During our Anniversary date, Randy and I spent some time wandering the mall before dinner. Old Navy is carrying Guayabera-like shirts for the spring this year, so we just HAD to buy one for our little man for his Easter outfit (and it turns out that it'll be perfect for when we move near Mexico). Isn't he just the most handsome little man you've ever seen?


3 comments:

Irma said...

He's growing up so fast and changing so much. He is a cutie. They both are.

Marcy said...

He is a cutie pie! :)

bevy said...

His smile is contagious. How cute!