Friday, July 17, 2009

Then & Now

My bloggy friend, Trisha, started a "looking back" series as a way to incorporate the pictures taken before she started her blog. I thought it was such a good idea, I couldn't not copy (imitation is the ultimate form of flattery, after all).

Not counting our trip to IL just last weekend, our last trip up to visit my parents and sisters was Dec 2007, when Josiah was just 16 months old (he's now just 1 month shy of being 3).

And since I finally broke down and started a new addiction friendship with Photoshop, I thought I would try to compose a simple collage of a couple of "Then & Now" pictures. (It's far from perfect, but you have to start somewhere, right?)



1 comment:

Trisha said...

Look at your new family pic! I love it. The collage thing is neat. How did you do that?? Seriously, I just might like photoshop better than the actual picture taking. I just need to get myself into a class or something so that my bouts of frustration are fewer and far between. :)