In two weeks...
- Mom and I were able to pack up quite a bit of stuff...this is now the corner of my kitchen and each of the closets looks like the one pictured below.
- I was able to sell 4 items on Craigslist.com, making a few extra dollars to go towards the purchase of a new couch.
- Mom organized all of our yard sale materials (I'm not really looking forward to hosting a yard sale...they're a lot of work).
- I've lost 20 of the 50 pounds gained during my pregnancy. Woo Hoo! (my "Push", Mother's Day, and Birthday Gift arrived on our doorstep the day we came home from the hospital....a 2008 BOB Ironman Duallie Jogging Stroller). I'm super excited to start running with the kids once my body tells me its ready--and once we get unpacked in our new house.
- Josiah amazed us with his level of conversation comprehension. We sat down for dinner one night and my mom asked him if whatever he was eating was good...and Josiah's response was "I like it". Randy and I looked at each other and just laughed...we had NEVER heard him say that before. Josiah makes us laugh every day and we are enjoying every minute of him (despite our entrance into the "terrible two's").
- Alayna grew tremendously. It's amazing to me just how quickly newborns grow. She's eating every 2-3 hours, but she would be connected to me all day if she could voice her preference. We are doing well at night, sleeping 3-4 hours at a time. We take her for a well-baby check up on Tuesday....I'll be sure to post just how much she's grown. I'm so excited that breastfeeding seems to be going better this go around. :-)