A couple of things happened this past week that were definitely blogworthy.
- Josiah FINALLY started using the pedals on his tricycle (aka scooter or motorcycle). I took him out to the street last night, and he used his pedals the whole way up and down the street. I'm so proud of you, Mijo!
- Alayna is FINALLY tall enough to touch the bottom of her exersaucer..."good-bye old med school textbook--back to the shelf".
- I FINALLY finished crocheting a blanket (my 3rd one since learning how in January) for a friend who delivered a healthy and beautiful little girl on Thursday. This has definitely been a labor of love. I started this blanket in March (uh, only 6 months ago) so it would be something to work on and relax me while I was in labor with Baby M#2...too bad I was so exhausted from being up the night before laboring that I chose drugs instead so that I could sleep until "push" time.
- I FINALLY transferred my old iTunes Library (all 603 songs) to our new computer. It only took me 2 hours to figure it out. Thanks, Windows Vista!
- And most importantly....I FINALLY joined a gym. It's been about a year since I last "hit the pavement". I'm ready to get back into a regular exercise/running routine, and I'm MORE than ready to shed these last 20 pounds of baby fat. To help me be a little bit more accountable, I also joined a blogosphere weight loss challenge "Hot For The Holidays". I'm starting two weeks late, but it's better late than NEVER. My goal is to lose 10-15 lbs. by Christmas. And each Friday, I'll be posting regarding my loss (or gain--grrrr).
There are a few more items on my "to-do" list. So once I finish a couple more, I'll be back with another FINALLY installment.