Last Friday marked the halfway point of Josiah's birthday....in just 6 short months, I will be the mother of a 3 Year Old! I really can't believe how fast time is flying. While
we I have definitely had many I-AM-GOING-TO-PULL-OUT-ALL-OF-MY-HAIR moments, our time with Josiah has been quite a bit of fun. In just the last 6 months, he learned:
- to pedal his tricycle
- to ride a bike (albeit with training wheels)
- to sing a couple of songs from memory (Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star; Jesus Loves Me; My Girl)
- that skateboards can be a ton of fun....he LOVES to watch the kids at the local skate park, uses the jungle gym slide as a ramp, and pretends to skate throughout the entire house.
- to climb jungle gym ladders
- the cheers from the Nation's best universities ("Hook 'em Horns" and "War Eagle")
- to recognize letters, specifically those which make up his name
- to speak some Spanish (he knows 6-7 articles of clothes, food, and a few animals)
Happy 1/2 Birthday, Josiah! We love you!