Monday, November 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday~November 17

Before I get into what we're having for dinner this week, I thought I would comment on our menu from a couple of weeks ago. I tried 3 new recipes, all of which were quite yummy. I especially enjoyed trying quinoa, and the layered Mexican casserole was delicious. I enjoyed quinoa so much that I've included it in this week's plan.

A couple of weeks ago, I went to a Southern Living at Home party and bought a new cookbook. I finally got my hands on it on Friday, and I'm so excited to try out a couple of its recipes this week.

Monday--leftover Honey Mustard Chicken
Tuesday--Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers
Wednesday--leftover peppers
Thursday--Crunchy Chicken Fingers
Friday--leftover chicken fingers
Saturday--Sloppy Joe Squares
Sunday--leftover sloppy joes


For more menu inspiration, visit Laura @ I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Sounds delicious, have a great week!