I think all of the Christmas hustle and bustle caused this 8th month to whir by in a flash. Laney is getting so big. PLEASE let me bore with a few details. Pretty please? Great, thanks!
- she started clapping her hands, although she only moves one hand when she claps.
- she started waving some
- she clicks her tongue and loves it when we click back
- she says "da da da da da" regardless of how hard I try to have her repeat "ma ma ma ma"
- as soon as we got back from Christmas break, Laney could pick up cheerios (which she LOVES) and put them successfully in her mouth. What a difference a week makes!
- she can NOW roll over from her belly to her back...unassisted! Woohoo!
- she has started eating the equivalent of 1 small jar of baby food plus some oatmeal and cheerios in one sitting.
- she graduated from her infant carrier to a "big girl" convertible car seat.
- tooth #5 started to cut through, making a very cranky little princess.
- and when we took her to the ER the day after Christmas, she weighed in at 21 pounds.
Happy 8th Month Birthday, Alayna!